Travis Martin - Associated Content

Friday, October 5, 2007

Army Strong Overture

If you have been to the movies in the past year, then you have seen the ad for the Army that features the wonderful music that I have come to find is titled Army Strong Overture. I have not, however, been able to find a download for this song. I searched itunes, Limewire, AOL, Yahoo!, the Army website, youtube, and even just a generic search of the internet. Nothing!

The closest I have come is on youtube. They have all of the commercials featuring this song. It is strong, passionate, touching and uplifting. I am amazed every time I hear it. It is one of the greatest musical compositions of recent history. I know that is saying a lot, but it is how I feel.

If you are unfamiliar with this song, click on the video below. You will then witness a terrific ad that draws you in at holds you until the end. If I were young and dumb, it would probably prompt me to check into enlisting. That is how powerful it is.

You can see variations of this ad by going to youtube and typing in Army Strong. I will continue to search for the music only download. If you know of where to get this song, let us know by leaving a comment to this post.





T



No comments: