Travis Martin - Associated Content

Friday, November 30, 2007

Terminator 4 Rumors

After "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines" came out, the last thing I was thinking of was Terminator 4. The third installment was so lame it nearly ruined the previous movies for me. Now they have greenlit a new movie and have a name for it: "Teminator Salvation: The Future Begins".

So I am trying to deal with how I feel about a new Terminator movie and then I hear who is chosen to direct; McG. That's right, McG. Now this news isn't making me feel any better about the direction they are going in. Don't get me wrong, McG has directed some entertaining enough films, but this seems out of his league.

Now it seems they have possibly chosen an actor to portray John Connor. According to Aint it Cool News, Christian Bale has been cast as the hero. I am praying that this is true. If so, it may be the break we need to get a respectable film. Christian Bale brings a whole new level of quality to the project.

It seemed impossible to be excited about a new Terminator movie, but maybe the powers that be are going to try and make a good movie for a change.

T



No comments: