Travis Martin - Associated Content

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Holiday Movie Season

The holiday movie season is in full swing now. Many movies have already been released and have generated record numbers for the movie industry. There are still plenty more to come.

I have been anxiously awaiting titles such as "No Country for Old Men", "American Gangster" and "Beowulf". These have not disappointed. Although "Fred Claus" has two of my favorite comedic actors in it; Vince Vaughn and Paul Giamatti; I was disappointed. Never the less, it is a successful motion picture.

My next films to see will be "I Am Legend" and "Sweeny Todd". These are promising to be the films we have been waiting for. I do find it a little unusual that the studios release very dark toned movies at Christmas time. One of the major highlights to "I Am Legend" is that they are promising a real trailer for the new Batman movie.

Every year at this time, I wonder how they are going to be able to top the previous years releases. Every year I am surprised at how well the studios have done. Get out there and support your favorite films. Next year may be even better because of it.

T

No comments: